Dog Solutions staff are fully qualified Dog Trainers and Canine Behaviour Specialists. Our qualifications are with the National Dog Trainers Federation who conduct the only Nationally recognised dog training and canine behaviour courses in Australia.
Our staff have a wealth of experience working with all different breeds of dogs and we regularly attend educational seminars and workshops to increase and update the skills we can offer.
In 2014 Dog Solutions staff attended:
- Training in drive with Kim Arthur
- Canine nutrition with Kerri Bradley
- Training and managing aggressive dogs with Trish Harris
- Calming signals and behaviour problem solving with Turid Rugaas (Norway)
- Behaviour Adjustment training BAT with Grisha Stewart and Joey Iverson (USA)
- and Tellington T Touch with Robyn Hood (UK).
We are animal lovers ourselves so we understand how important your dog is in your life and how important it is that we deliver the best assistance we possibly can to ensure that you and your dog achieve the best possible outcomes.
We aim to help build your bond with your dog so you can achieve the results you want – and for us this is always personal!
Our greatest joy is helping build a harmonious relationship between an owner and a pet.