To book, locate the class, date and time from the class schedule, and click on the class title.
You will be directed to our online booking system. If you don't already have an account, simply create one, and follow the prompts to complete your booking.
Puppy School (up to 16 weeks of age)
Puppy School Thomastown
Puppy School Kilmore
Puppy School Seymour
If there are no Puppy School classes showing, we are currently wait listing (all classes are full). Please contact us to be added to the wait list.
Manners Classes (older than 16 weeks and adult dogs)
Manners Classes Thomastown
Our Basic Manners course is recommended for new to training, and new dogs to our school. Intermediate Manners classes are available where Basic skills have been certified by our trainers.
If you have gained your Basic Manners certificate, the following classes are available.
Manners Classes Kilmore
If you haven't attended a Manners class before, we highly recommend the 4 week Beginners Manners Course to get you and your dog up to speed, or the Basic Manners course to work under increased distractions.
Nosework and Odour
If there are no Nosework classes showing, we are currently wait listing (all classes are full). Please contact us to be added to the wait list.
Reactive, fearful, or frustrated dogs
If there are no Grumpy classes showing, we are currently wait listing (all classes are full). Please contact us to be added to the wait list.
- Log in if you have already registered, and manage your classes and payments directly
Frequently Asked Questions
- Payment Options for how to pay
- School Rules for maintaining the safest environment to learn in
- What do I need to bring for class?
- Where do I go for my classes?
- Online classes FAQ for my classes?
- General Training Questions about classes
- Cancellation, Credits and Refund options for my classes?